Management & Board
Ron Netolitzky, M.Sc.
President, CEO & Director
Mr. Netolitzky has been very successful in mining exploration with over 40 years of experience and having been directly associated with three major gold discoveries in Canada that have subsequently been put into production: Eskay Creek, Snip and Brewery Creek. He is a director of several publicly traded exploration companies. Mr. Netolitzky has been honored with the Prospector of the Year award from the PDAC, and Developer of the Year award from the BC & Yukon Chamber of Mines. In 2015, he was inducted into the Canadian Mining Hall of Fame.
Ross McElroy, P.Geo.
- Director, President and Chief Operating Officer of Fission Uranium Corp.;
- Director of Papauan Precious Metals Corp., Goldrush Resources Ltd. and Wolfpack Capital Corp.;
- Professional Geologist with over 25 years of experience in the mining industry;
- Experience with working and managing many types of mineral projects from grass roots exploration to feasibility and production;
- Held senior positions with major and junior mining companies including BHP Billiton, Cogema Canada (now Areva) and Cameco;
- Bachelor degree Specialization in Geology from the University of Alberta in 1987.
Tom MacNeill, CPA, CGA, CFA
Director and Chair of the Board
- President, Chief Executive Officer and a director of 49 North Resources Inc., a Saskatchewan focused resource investment company with strategic operations in financial, managerial and geological advisory services and merchant banking;
- Chairman of the Board and director of FNR Energy Inc. and FNR Energy II Inc. and FNR Energy III Inc., which are focused on investment in the western Canadian junior oil and gas sector.;
- Over 25 years’ experience in resource investment and corporate finance including:
- General manager of BEC International Corporation, a Saskatchewan based private company that manages pools of private capital dedicated to resource exploration and development with emphasis on Canadian junior resource exploration opportunities;
- Investment Advisor with Pemberton Securities;
- Management Accountant within Mining Industry;
- Chief Financial Officer of Pacific Western Trust;
- Bachelor Degree in Economics from University of Saskatchewan in 1988;
- Chartered Financial Analyst and Certified General Accountant
Andrew Davidson, CPA, CA
Chief Financial Officer
A graduate of the University of Calgary, Mr. Davidson is a CPA, CA with Certification in both Saskatchewan and Alberta. During his career, Mr. Davidson has assisted multiple companies in financial and operations management, as well as playing a key role in raising capital for multiple listed entities and private company, along with leading a number of merger and acquisition transactions. Mr. Davidson has experience across multiple commodity types in the junior exploration space as well as significant experience with investment entities focused on the junior natural resource market.
VP Corporate Development
Ms. Keighery is an experienced executive utilizing versatile skill sets acquired during her work for private, public companies as well as non-profit sector. After graduating, she had an experience working as a journalist and a broadcaster for a national radio in her native Slovakia before immigrating to Canada 17 years ago.
Lubica started in the mining industry in 2011 as Investor Relations Manager at Global Minerals Ltd. where she built up the corporate IR program into a fully diversified corporate public image.
A combination of a creative spirit and a practical mind, she understands that building a solid corporate and business development program and creating market awareness is not an isolated event, but a systematic, comprehensive process requiring multifaceted approach and continuous energetic effort.